Thursday, November 22, 2012

THE JOYS OF MOTHERHOOD


 
  The ability to nurture and bring forth life is one of the most powerful gifts we've been blessed to experience. When a woman is in tuned with her body and in harmony with the life growing within her, she is transformed into a creative, magical and spiritual representation of ultimate femininity. What is sad is that so many of us have not been able to experience the fullness of this blessed gift even though we have had multiple pregnancies.
 
   Recently I learned that the best way for any woman to experience this level of balance and peace is to learn to protect herself and her baby from the negative influences of the world. While we are pregnant we are even more receptive and thus should be very conscious of what we surround ourselves with. Yet, everyday many of us subject ourselves to things that are anti-spiritual, anti-life, and things that are against our harmony and evolution.
 
**I strongly suggest that you read Queen Jin's Handbook of Pregnancy to get more info on how negative thoughts and energies affect you and your baby.**
 
 
   I am now in the ninth month of my 11th pregnancy and because I have decided not to watch movies, listen to mainstream music, or subject myself to negative people or situations, I have experienced things I was never opened to before. My spirituality and creativity have both gone beyond my own imagination.

  For example: in the beginning of this pregnancy I made a vow to myself that I would not allow my blood pressure to go up this time. Within a week I was blessed with the answers I needed to make that happen and ever since my blood pressure has been 110/78. I was able to finally finish one book and start another. I've written a poem, made my first acrylic painting, and a quilt for the baby.



I've made dream catchers, 

                                                                  
                                   
                                                               wind chimes,




 and Ojo de Dios (God's Eyes) and hung them all from my ceiling. (Wow, did that change the energy of the room!) 
I've rearranged my home, learned to make tincture, mandalas and I've even set up a real craft room.

 With all this creativity and spirituality, I began to wonder what I missed out on with all my other pregnancies. I had to look back and remember what I experienced with each one and see who each child is now. I'm happy I kept journals because it has help me to reflect and see that the things I experienced with each child now shows up in their personalities today. It is truly amazing.   

  Even though this is my eleventh pregnancy I sometimes feel as if it is my first because I am just learning to really share my body, my aura, my very life energy with another entity and do the thing I need to do to make this journey a great one for the both of us. Another thing is that all of this really makes me look forward to meeting yet another ancestor.                                     
   Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment