Wednesday, January 24, 2018

A Spell A Day Keeps The Doctors Away Day 8

A Spell A Day Keeps The Doctors Away

Day 8
Wednesday - Mercury Day of Communication, Study and Travel

Today is the day to do something new. If there is some place you have always wanted to go, now is the time to go. If there is a class you have been wanting to take, now is the time to do so. And if there is a conversation you NEED to have with someone or there is a speech you are about to give, now is the time to prepare or do it. Believe me, there is a reason your Soul is nudging you to do these things. It is time to listen, you might be amazed where it takes you.

My daughters and I had been talking about taking a class for several months, but we kept putting it off. One day I finally decided to stop by the class and speak with the instructor. That day she told me that she had a Groupon and that instead of paying $120 for 12 classes we only had to pay $50 for those same 12 clases. When I went on Groupon I found out that the deal was only good for 8 more hours! To me that was proof that when you listen to your Soul you will be blessed.

If you are to travel or go some place new, a piece of Smokey Quartz will assist you. If you wish to learn something new get yourself a piece of Tiger's Eye. For those who need communicate assistance, Blue Lace agate will do the trick.

Whichever way your heart leads you follow it. It may lead you to find something you have always been missing in your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment