Saturday, July 7, 2012

DIVINING OUR HOMES TO DISCOVER WHERE THE CHAOS LAYS!!!!!


One day during meditation I could feel negative energy around me. I asked myself, "Where is this energy coming from?" Instantly I was reminded of my own statement explaining how frequencies can be used like mirrors to reflect the things about ourselves that we often choose to ignore or deny. I was then instructed to go into each room of my house.
As I entered into the kitchen I was told that this room represents our "Health and Diet.







The bathrooms represent our "Cleanliness".








Our bedrooms represent our "Relationship with Our Mate" and our "Sex Life".









The children's bedrooms represent our "Parenting Skills" and "Relationship with them".





;
The living room is our "Social Life".












And our cars represent our "Destiny or Path".









As I went into each room I learned to not only look at the condition and cleanliness of the room, but also to feel the energy and take notice of the scent. Many times we may enter a room that seems to be very clean, but for some reason there is an awful smell that seems to have no origin. These smells and temperature fluxuations, come from negative energy. They are there to let us know that we need to cleanse not only the room, but that part of our lives.

To cleanse the rooms, "House Blessings" are very beneficial. I try to perform them at least once a month, because they also cleanse the aura of the one performing the "Blessing". To cleanse the different aspects of your life, remember to be compassionate, forgiving and patient while being consistant and a little stern about making the changes that need to be made. Also, never forget to maintain your Divine femininity.

Trust me, I often find myself relearning these same lessons, but the more I focus and practice, the more I see my life shift in the direction I want it to go. I hope it will do the same for you. PEACE
  




























 

No comments:

Post a Comment